The Unseen Blade is the Deadliest
The FIRST generation of Redragon wireless keyboard designed for users who demand precise and pro-grade gaming and typing performance.
Pro Keyboard with Pro Driver
Download it and use it to have a different user experience, endless typing and backlighting are waiting for you — the show-maker.
Magic Functional Side Print
Clear, concise and easy-to-read side-printed characters meet all needs for multiple function keys, compact with functional use.
- Redragon K530 Keyboard – Ultra minimalistic tenkeyless (TKL) design with 61 keys portable layout frees up table space for mouse movement, which offers the purest performance for FPS pro.
- Wireless Keyboard – Enjoy the freedom of wireless with a Bluetooth 5.0 connection and 3000mAh long-lasting battery capacity. Reliable and fast connects hassle-free with devices like laptops, tablets, and even phones that support Bluetooth.
- Dual Mode Switch – Easy switch between wireless and wired modes with the mode switch on the side. Included USB-C cable gives you the option to go wired for competitive games.
- RGB Illumination Builder – 13 Dynamic presets available onboard. Millions of color options and effects make you the designer of your ultimate gear with a pro driver. Driver/software download link –http://bit.ly/K530BTKeyboard.
- Hot-Swappable Brown Switches – Tactile brown switches provide a soft bump, but no click, unlike blue switches for quiet use. Hot-swappable with other Redragon switches. Made to last with switches rated for 50 million keypresses.
Need more help?
- Q: Unable to connect K530 to device (BT4.0 and above) in BT1 mode.
A: Make sure the switch of BT1 is on with red flashing light, long press FN2 + ESC till the backlit of the keyboard twinkle one time quickly. Then you will be able to find “Dracomic-1” in your Bluetooth device list, click it and to pair.
- Q: How MAGIC FN key (CapsLK) works?
A: MAGIC FN key can only be used and programmed with software to FN1 or FN2. For example, set macro FN1 on MAGIC FN key to use ←↑→↓ keys by one hand with pressing CapsLK + WASD.
- Q: How to do keybinding or macro without software?
A: Yes, 6 keys (G1-G6) can be macro on-board (64 keys at maximum). For example, set 000 on G1: press FN2 + 7(Rec) → press FN2 + G1 → press 000 → press FN2 + 7(Rec) to store the keybinding and quit macro mode.
- Q: Does it support multimedia function keys like brightness and volume adjustment on Mac?
A: Sorry that K530 is not compatible with Mac functional combo keys currently.